Saturday 15 December 2012

Words of an eight year old...

Just a quickie, people of the world!
I found my first ever 'climate change blog' from when I was eight years old on my computer.

We have used too much electricity and energy witch is producing carbon-dioxide and is creating global warming. You may have heard of this before. It means the earth is getting warmer and warmer. Sounds good to the sunbathers doesn’t it? NO!!! They won’t be doing sunbathing any more. By summer 2050 the temperature will have rose by 2 degrees. Not a lot. But it will melt Greenland’s ice cap and it will flood the south-east of England. Thats US, in case you didn’t know  . And it will cause more forest fires. SO WE BETTER BE CAREFUL!!    

Oh, you've got to love the bad grammar, excessive exclamation marks and Comic Sans font, haven't you?

I think we'd better heed Young Me's advice. 
We really had better be careful. 

Arrivederci!
-SavingTheWorldFromMyKitchen

(yes, I know that was a very abrupt post, with a very abrupt end. It's designed to create impact.)

If you could, can you share, tweet, facebook, comment or whatever on this?
Read my previous blog posts :)
Although the last one was decidedly a little dodgy. Perhaps ignore that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment